Sunday, September 28, 2014

FREE Mr. Peabody & Sherman Activity Sheets #PeabodyInsiders

I am sharing this information as a member of the Fox Home ENT Insiders Blogging Program. I will receive a free blu-ray of this movie. Any and all opinions expressed in this post are my own.

The animated comedy-adventure, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, arrives on 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™ and DVD on October 14.



MR. PEABODY & SHERMAN is based upon the beloved characters that first appeared in in the late 1950s and early 1960s animated television series “Rocky and His Friends” and “The Bullwinkle Show,” produced by Jay Ward.

Be sure and visit again soon as I will be hosting a giveaway for a free Blu-ray copy of Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Watch for that giveaway to go live here on the blog later this week.

In the meantime, I have a few Mr. Peabody & Sherman activity sheets and bookmarks for you to enjoy. As always, they are very cute, fun, and FREE, courtesy of Fox Home ENT Insiders. Take a look and let me know which is your favorite..





Remember to come back later this week and enter the giveaway for a free blu-ray copy of Mr. Peabody & Sherman.

#PeabodyInsiders


0 comments: