Tuesday, July 22, 2014

More Pictures From My Ireland Trip

I have more photos to share from my recent trip to Ireland. There's a lot of them so I'll be sharing them in a few posts over the next several days. The pictures really do not do the scenery justice. Definitely makes me wish I had better photography skills and a really good camera, but nonetheless, it was very beautiful.

Today's photos are from our time in Dublin, Waterford, and Kilkenny.

Trinity College in Dublin

Trinity College in Dublin

Grounds of Trinity College

Trinity College Library - stunning collection of ancient books; also where the famous Book of Kells is housed and displayed

Waterford Crystal Factory Showroom in Waterford

Kilenny

Kilkenny

Kilkenny

Kilkenny

The Black Abbey in Kilkenny

Kilkenny

Kilkenny

Kilkenny - so many lovely little shopfronts


Kilkenny Castle

Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel

Kilkenny

Kyteler's Inn - Old pub in Kilkenney, established in the 1300's


Thanks for looking! Be sure and stop by again this week as I'll be sharing more pictures. 







0 comments: