Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Movie Trailer Tuesday - Stuck in Love

Welcome to "Movie Trailer Tuesday - my weekly blog feature where I share movie recommendations by posting a quick blurb and movie trailer for you to check out.

blog

Okay, I'm really going to gush over this week's movie. It's so good and I really, really loved it!

I can't help but be drawn into a good indie story about messed up, dysfunctional families. This movie follows a year in the lives of the Borgen family - the dad, who's still pining away for the mom even though they've been divorced for three years; the daughter, who wants nothing to do with love after experiencing her parents' divorce; and the son, who is a sweet and hopeless romantic, despite it all. Very emotional (get the tissues) and a wonderful cast. One of my new favorites! Oh, and it's got a great soundtrack, too.

Rated R for language, teen drug and alcohol use, and sexual content

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds like a chick flick! I'm sure the Missus will want to drag me along! :)