Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Ideas from Red Envelope

If you are looking for some gift ideas for Mother's Day, be sure and check out Red Envelope. They are a respected online shopping site that offers a nice assortment of unique and personalized items. You're sure to find something for everyone on your list!

I loved browsing Red Envelope and found a really cool gift. Check out this culinary salsa growing kit. We're big salsa & chips fans in our family so this little item will be a great gift to share on Mother's Day. Won't it be fun to grow the ingredients needed to make our own salsa for family gatherings later this summer? The ceramic planters and wood stand are so attractive - very modern. I think it will make a nice addition to any kitchen and it's both fun and practical. I can already taste the yummy salsa!


(How cute is this? I love that it's such an unexpected and quirky Mother's Day gift)


My order was shipped quickly and if you visit their homepage right now, you will see a promotion code good for 20% off your entire order. So, if you still need to pick up some gifts for mom, remember to visit Red Envelope. I bet you will find just the perfect thing for the special mom in your life.


Red Envelope provided me with a shopping code to use on their site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Kari,
Hope that all is well with you and your family. ;o) Thanks for sharing this link, I headed over and checked out Red Envelope’s store. {wow} They have a great collection of gifts, cool stuff.
Smiles, Paula

Jenners said...

I shall have to accidentally on purpose leave the site open with things that interest me to give my family some much needed clues about what might be good to get mom for Mother's Day! Of course, they will probably just close the window and move on.

Waseem said...

You haven't shared Gift Card envelopes there...thanks you share it.