Monday, April 2, 2012

APASSIONATA - Coming To Louisville's Freedom Hall April 27-29 (Discount Code)

APASSIONATA is coming to Louisville's Freedom Hall for just 4 shows April 27-29. This European live equestrian entertainment show will thrill audiences with its spectacular equine stunts, beautiful horses, music, and costumes.

Check out this trailer to see what it's all about:


I think APASSIONATA looks amazing! What a fun event out - perfect for families, date night, and/or horse-lovers. The horses are such magnificent animals and those stunts that they perform blow me away. I'm really looking forward to checking out the show.

I am happy to share this discount ticket offer with my readers:

Discount: Family four pack of tickets (buy three tickets get the fourth ticket free). See promo ad below for details.


Don't miss out! Get your discounted family four pack of tickets to APASSIONATA today.


APASSIONATA provided me with free tickets to the show as well as event information and discount ticket offer to share with my readers.







Photobucket

1 comments:

septembermom said...

Oh that looks like a fun event for the whole family. Enjoy Kari!