Wednesday, February 1, 2012

9 Reasons Why I'm Glad I'm A Girl


I'm not the girliest of girls, but I'm still 100% glad that I am a girl. Here's why:


1. I'm afraid of spiders, bugs, worms, snakes, or any type of creepy-crawly.

2. Farting and burping disgust me.

3. I like shiny, sparkly, pink things.

4. I tend to cry easily, especially over anything baby, animal, or old-people related.

5. I could not change a tire if my life depended on it.

6. I hate the taste of beer.

7. Anything "mechanical" turns me into a brain-dead dummy.

8. I will never understand football or even care to try.

9. My toenails must be painted. At all times.


*Obviously, this list is all in good fun. If any of these things offended you, as a female, I apologize. I'm strictly applying them to myself;o)



Photobucket

0 comments: