Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Movie Trailer Tuesday - Griffin & Phoenix



Welcome to Movie Trailer Tuesday. In case you're new around here, I'll fill you in on this weekly feature...I'm a huge movie-lover and a fan of many different genres of film. Each Tuesday, I share a movie/DVD recommendation here on my blog. It's not an in-depth review, just the movie trailer and a quick blurb about why I liked the movie, how it affected me, or what I learned from watching it. Some of my choices may be for you, some may not. But, hopefully it will help you find a few great movies to add to your to-watch list or your Netflix queue.


Today's trailer is Griffin & Phoenix. If you are looking for a Lifetime-esque movie (hopelessly romantic love story that will have you sobbing before it's over) then this is your flick. It stars the so-so handsome Dermot Mulroney and lovely Amanda Peet. They become involved in a romantic relationship, each not realizing that the other is facing some major life situations. A little sappy and deeply moving all at the same time. Check it out...this powerful story might just cause you to give a little thought to your own views on life and death.



Rated PG-13 for sexual content, some thematic elements, and brief strong language.






Photobucket

0 comments: