Monday, June 6, 2011

Party Banner from Buildasign.com - Product Review


This past weekend we had a graduation party for our oldest son. It was at our home - lots of fun and good food with family and friends. I wanted to show you this awesome vinyl banner that we got from Buildasign.com. Ordering it was a snap. I was able to choose one of their banners in a graduation design and then customize it with my own colors and text. Didn't it turn out great? The banner was one of the first things for our guests to see as they arrived at the party - they were all very impressed. Here's the high school graduate, posing in front of the banner (I know I'm biased, but isn't he handsome?)...


If you need any type of signs, Build A Sign is the place to shop. They carry banners, magnetics, bumper stickers, window clings, and more. You can design your product, see a proof, and place an order in a matter of minutes. It's so quick and easy. They use high quality materials, advanced printing equipment, and you even have the option of uploading your own image for your design. They also offer a hassle-free guarantee...if you are not totally satisfied, Build A Sign will work with you to make it right. That's what I call customer service!

Disclaimer:
Buildasign.com provided me with a free banner. I was not compensated to write this post and all opinions are my own.

0 comments: