I came across this Saturday meme and thought it would be fun to participate. Here's how it works: each Saturday there's a list of 9 questions for you to answer. Sometimes the questions revolve around a theme, other times they are just random. Post your answers on your blog and then visit Saturday 9 to link up and visit other participants.
Saturday 9: Monday, Monday
1. How does your day usually go on Monday? - Mondays are usually good for me; I like getting back into the weekday routine...the kids are back to school and my husband is usually working. I can usually use Mondays to spend some quiet time at home on the computer and/or catching up on housework.
2. Who was the last band you saw live? - 3 Doors Down (many years ago)
3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50? - Yesterday...I filled up my gas tank
4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? - Yes, a little
5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? - No, not really
6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended. - I cannot even remember the last wedding I attended
7. What's annoying you right now? - My 17 year old son's lack of motivation towards school
8. What is your best skill/ability? Why? - I'm kind-hearted. I want the best for everyone and truly feel concern when others are in need.
9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why? - They would say that I'm exceptional at being organized. I'm pretty compulsive about everything having it's own place and keeping things in order.
Retweet this post!