Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lovely Laundry Rooms

I haven't been doing much of anything this week. Except for laundry. And more laundry. It's just never-ending, you know? Anyway, my modest laundry space is basically a laundry closet, with only room for the washer and dryer. So, I usually end up carrying my piles of clothes to the living room so that I can fold them while watching tv. I'll also tell you that it sometimes takes several days for my folded stacks of laundry to make it from the living room ottoman to their proper storage places. When one of the kids shouts, "Mom, where's some clean socks?" it's not uncommon for me to say "on the ottoman." It's not ideal but what can I say. I dream of someday having a huge, beautiful laundry room, full of lots of cabinet and counter space. Actually, I want a big mudroom/laundry room where we can enter the house and drop off our shoes and coats. Until then, how about I share a few pictures of some really lovely laundry rooms...



-image source unknown




-image source unknown
(oh, how I would love to have two sets of washer/dryers *sigh*)




-SpaceEnvy.com




-The Inspired Room




-Hampton Design




-Aesthetic Outburst Blog



-Natural Interior Design



-Great Interior Design

0 comments: