Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CSN Stores Product Review - Mirror Tray


CSN Stores is the online shopping site that gives you access to 200+ stores all in one place. Their prices, selection, and service can't be beat. If you've never given them a look, I encourage you to check out all they have to offer. Not only do they have a huge selection of products, but many are offered with free shipping. They are a terrific online shopping source!

I'm happy to once again have the opportunity to work with CSN Stores. They recently invited me to shop their site and then share a product review with my blog readers. I have been wanting to spruce up our master bathroom and decided to look for a small vanity tray. I chose this Venetian Gems Petri Small Mirror Tray. Here it is on my bathroom counter, displaying some fragrance bottles. I don't keep a lot of items displayed on my counter, so this is the perfect size for what I need. It's also a great spot to place my rings each night when I take them off before bed. This pretty little mirror tray is hand etched, cut, beveled, and polished using old techniques copied from Venice, Italy. It's really quite pretty and I love the floral etching design. The mirror tray makes a nice little addition to our master bathroom. I'm also once again pleased with my shopping experience at CSNStores.com. This fragile item was extremely well packaged and shipped to me for free.


Disclaimer:
CSNStores.com provided me with a gift code to use at their online shopping site. I used the gift code to purchase the above mentioned product. All opinions are my own.

0 comments: