- My almost-13 yr. old daughter went to her first "boy-girl party" last night *SIGH*
- Friday and Saturday we had 3 Baseball games + 1 softball game which = 8 hours at the ballpark and waaayy too much money spent on concession stand snacks.
- Saturday was our annual neighborhood yard sale. I was a little bummed that I couldn't participate because we had ballgames and would be tied up at the ballpark all day. My 8-yr. old son told his baseball coach he wished he "didn't have a game today, I'd rather be selling stuff at my neighborhood yard sale". Such a little entrepreneur!
- How is it that if I miss one day of laundry, I have a gazillion loads piled up in my laundry room?
- I think I'm going to be taking a little trip to Chicago later this summer with one of my girlfriends. I need to take an RN Refresher class and Chicago is one of the cities where it's being offered. My friend offered to go along with me for company. FUN!
- I really need to go to the grocery but cannot bear the thought of going to WalMart on a Saturday evening with three of my children in tow.
- I'm such a procrastinator!
- I'm holding out hope that when I wake up tomorrow, a magic house-cleaning fairy will have visited my house and tidied up for us.
What about you? What have you been up to this weekend?
Retweet this post!