Saturday, September 15, 2007

Movie trailers

If you don't know this about me yet, let me tell you...I LOVE watching movies! All types of movies. Romance, dramas, tear-jerkers, war movies, comedies...I guess it's a good way to "escape" for just a little bit. You can watch movie trailers at Apple.com. I was just checking out a few of them myself and thought I would share. A movie called Mr. Majorium's Wonder Emporium will be out around Thanksgiving. It stars Dustin Hoffman, Natalie Portman (love her!) and Jason Bateman (I always liked him too -- what was the tv show he was in way back in the day? Sandy Duncan played his aunt? I can't believe I cannot remember the name, I watched it all the time??). Anyway, it looks fun. Maybe I'll try and take the kids to see it over Thanksgiving break. But, I totally cracked up at these two, you've got to go watch these trailers if you need a laugh. Seriously, I was laughing out loud. Dan in Real Life (starring Steve Carell)and Lars and the Real Girl (starring Ryan Gosling). That's all for now. I really need to get in bed. Goodnight!
~K

0 comments: